The Honda UMK 435 LE brush cutter features a revolutionary new mini 35cc 4-stroke engine (GX35T) offering unrivalled smooth and quiet operation. A convenient D-loop and barrier bar type handle ensuring control with safety.
For thicker and more demanding undergrowth, the Honda UMK 435 LE features the easy starting, quiet and ultra-efficient 35cc 4-stroke engine, with a robust yet lightweight design for real go-anywhere performance. Honda's 4-stroke technology means first-time starting with no mixing of fuel and oil needed, and the unique lubrication system also allows the brushcutter to be used and stored through a full 360º incline without damage to the engine.
Honda UMK 435 LE Brush Cutter Features
- Adjustable loop type handle
- Simple and compact control, with a comfortable soft skin.
- 35cc OHC 4-stroke engine
- This powerful yet ultra-quiet, smooth and efficient 4-stroke starts first time with no mixing of fuel and oil needed.
- Intuitive control
- Ergonomically designed controls for ease of use, with soft skin to reduce vibration
- Unique 360º lubrication system
- Allows the brush cutter to be used and stored through a full 360º incline.
- Easy start
- Easy starting 4-stroke engine with low recoil effort, gives outstanding smooth operation and reliability.
- Nylon spool and 3-tooth blade
- Ideal for clearing thicker and more demanding undergrowth. A range of optional blades are also available to suit a variety of tasks